Aster Hospital Qatar is a 50 bedded specialty hospital, which is designed and constructed incorporating all the latest medical systems & technologies. It consists of 3 Fully Equipped Operating Theatres, Day Surgery Units, ICUs, Labor and Recovery Suites, Neonatal Intensive Care Units, Pharmacy, X Ray/CT & MRI scan units, Phlebotomy, Endoscopy unit, Emergency ward, IP rooms and OPD.
This Hospital is equipped with following latest technologies systems.
• Electrical system with dry type transformers and automatic back up generator and UPS with energy monitoring systems.
• Fire alarm & fire suppression system including aerosol system
• MOI approved CCTV system
• Public address system, IPTV and video wall
• Chilled water type HVAC system with VSD chillers, energy recovering units and maintaining positive and negative pressure in required areas to maintain hygiene and infection control.
• A pneumatic transfer system to distribute medicines from pharmacy store to pharmacy and finally to different nursing stations.
• Nurse call system connected with all bed and to all nursing station.
• Medical gas system
• An advanced Building Management System (BMS) connected to lighting, energy meters, elevators, fire alarm and fire suppression systems, HVAC units like chillers/ FAHU/ AHUs/ FCUs, OT controls, PA system, UPS, CCTV system, plumbing and drainage system
Skylark team played a major key role in the entire execution (from excavation to commissioning) of the project as engineering, procurement & construction (EPC) and handed over as turn key basis including approvals from all stakeholders.